- The LX (MSRP from $22,355*) has dual-zone climate control and an advanced rearview camera. On the outside, expect 16-inch alloy wheels for great handling.
- The Sport (MSRP from $24,415*) is an upgraded model to choose with a leather steering wheel, 10-way adjustable driver’s seat, aluminum sport pedals, LED foglights, LED daytime running lights, a chrome dual exhaust, and 19-inch alloy wheels.
- The Sport Special Edition (MSRP from $25,415*) features standard leather seating with red stitching, as well as a stronger engine than the one found in the Sport. Expect heated front seats and unique Sport badging on the body. It also has 19-inch alloys.
- The EX (MSRP from $25,730*) has tech features like one-touch power moonroof, Honda LaneWatch, HomeLink Remote, Smart Entry, push-button start, and Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. The EX rolls smoothly on 17-inch alloy wheels.
- The EX-L (MSRP from $28,820*) has a 7-speaker audio system, automatic dimming rearview mirror, two memory settings for the driver’s seat, heated seats, and 17-inch alloy wheels. It is optional to add a navigation system for HondaLink.
- The EX-L V6 (MSRP from $30,895*) builds on the EX-L with a 3.5L engine that generates even greater power on the roads.
- The Touring (MSRP from $34,830*) has advanced safety features like Road Departure Mitigation, Lane Keep Assist, and Collision Mitigation Braking. Additionally, there are 19-inch alloy wheels and heated seating throughout the cabin.
The Accord comes with a standard 2.4L four-cylinder with 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque. It produces an EPA-estimated 27 mpg city and 36 mpg highway** when it is equipped with a continuously variable transmission (CVT).For an extra edge, select the Sport or Sport Special Edition to enjoy its peak 189 hp. These models also have the additional option for paddle shifters on the CVT. Its EPA-estimated specs rank at 26 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway**.
If you want a true powerhouse, try the EX-L V6 and Touring trims. You can enjoy great thrills from a 3.5L V6 with 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque. It can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just a matter of 6.1 seconds.
When you choose a V6 model with an automatic transmission, it’s rated at an EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 33 mpg highway.** With a manual transmission, the engine has an EPA-estimated 23 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway**.
The Accord has a sporty design from a sharp grille. We suggest adding optional daytime running lights and LED headlights to accent the shape and style. Let the Accord light up, and then see its striking lines and fine chrome accents around the windows. The back of the Accord also maintains its glowing appearance with bold LED tail lighting.An optional, but tasteful choice for the Accord is the upgraded wood grain detailing and leather upholstery. The 10-way adjustable seating in the front helps drivers find the perfect spot for comfortable driving. Outboard seats in the back can now receive heated seating comfort on specific trims as well.
Tech and Safety
The optional remote engine start system is convenient during bad weather conditions. Simply start up the vehicle from inside the home and wait. The cabin will be the perfect temperature when you are ready to roll.The Accord is compatible to upgrade to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. These are hands-free systems that let you drive safely while using the features of your phone with voice commands. You can also pair your phone to the Accord to use HondaLink on higher trim levels. Use apps to book service appointments at the dealership, turn on social media, and much more.
A multiple angle viewing camera comes standard on the Accord, so you can safely reverse and park into tough spaces. You can also add Honda LaneWatch to your Accord. It turns on digital cameras based off of the side mirror that you are using. For instance, if you turn on the right turn signal, then you will see a display screen pop up with a much better view of the right side of your vehicle than a normal mirror could provide.
Come to the Experts of Jeffrey Honda
Drop by Jeffrey Honda to explore the 2017 Honda Accord around the Clinton Township, Macomb, and Detroit areas. See why the affordable Accord is a versatile choice for your daily demands. Contact us online to take a test drive in a model.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**23 city / 32 highway / 26 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city / 36 highway / 30 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city / 34 highway / 29 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city / 33 highway / 25 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.