The Honda Fit comes as three different trims:
- The LX is the starting trim with an MSRP starting at $15,990*. In this trim, there is a 60/40 split rear seat to create a more versatile cabin design. Stream your music and connect your phone via a Bluetooth system. A USB port in the front of the Fit makes connectivity and charging a breeze. The multi-angle camera makes reversing and parking easier as well.
- The EX has an MSRP starting at $17,900*. This trim builds on the LX with push-button start and a smart entrance system. A one-touch moonroof has a convenient tilting feature. The rear view camera on this trim has additional guidelines for more precise parking. We also love the 6-speaker 180-watt sound system.
- The EX-L has an MSRP starting at $20,265*. On top of the features of the EX trim, there are heated mirrors, a leather steering wheel, and leather seats. Front passengers receive comfortable heated seating. Add an optional navigation system with voice activation, which will deliver up-to-date traffic updates.
Versatility and Comfort
The Fit may be petite, but it was built with a clever design to maximize every last inch of space. The 60/40 rear seat in each trim provides seating, but it can be easily folded to make more space for cargo. You can adjust the seat to fit tall or long items and much more. You have 16.6 cubic feet of space with the seats up, or a total of 52.7 cubic feet of space with all the seats down. The Fit will seat up to a total of five passengers. On the EX trim there are cargo tie downs, so you can haul larger goods securely.
Tech and Safety
The Fit technology includes Bluetooth for hands-free phone and audio use. Stream your favorite music or connect phones calls to the car’s audio system. On the EX trim and higher, you will find a push-button start system as well as smart entry. These features work with a key sensor to easily enter the cabin and turn on the engine with the push of button. Trims also have a text messaging system that work with Bluetooth, so there is no need to look at your phone.
Safety is important in each Fit. A rearview camera comes standard in each model. The trims EX and higher have dynamic guidelines to enhance your parking precision. All trims also come with Daytime Running Lights to help your vehicle stand out to incoming vehicles. Vehicle Stability Assist helps your Fit maintain optimal stability in various weather and road conditions. Even the body of each model is designed to evenly distribute crash energy to prevent injury. Occupants can count on premium protection inside the Fit.
The interior is incredibly comfortable. The driver’s seat has a manual height adjustment to let you find the right spot. On the EX-L trim, there are standard heated front seats. We also enjoy the EX-L trim for its luxurious leather seating. In the front of the cabin there is 41.4 cubic feet of space, while the rear of the cabin has 39.3 cubic feet of space.
Performance and Efficiency
Let’s start out by looking at the size of the Fit’s engine. The 1.5L 4-cylinder engine revs up 130 hp and 114 lb-ft of torque. The Eco coaching system will tell you when and how to adjust your driving, and it will also let you know when you are driving the most efficiently. There is a 6-speed manual transmission, or you can opt for a Continuously Variable Transmission.
The fuel economy figures are sure to impress the eco-conscious driver. Here are the stats for each configuration:
- With a 6-speed manual transmission, the Fit (LX and EX) produces 29 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway**.
- With a Continuously Variable Transmission, the Fit (LX) shows an EPA-estimated 33 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway**.
- EX and EX-L trims with a CVT have an EPA-estimated 32 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway**.
Meet the Fun and Versatile Honda Fit
You can meet the 2017 Honda Fit near Clinton Township, Macomb, and Detroit at Jeffrey Honda. This small car is ready to show you all of its big features. Many drivers come to us to experience all things Honda, so don’t miss out! Contact us online to book your appointment with us.