Explore Our Favorite Restaurants in Roseville, MI
Whether you head to Roseville for business or leisure, you’ll want to stay for dinner. That’s because this quaint town is brimming with fantastic food options, from 24-hour diners to white tablecloth establishments. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick bite or a four-course meal, you’ll find everything that you want in Roseville. The staff at Jeffrey Honda is proud to present our favorite restaurants in Roseville, MI. Check out our top spots, and get ready for the meal of your life!
The locals of Roseville may have eclectic taste in food, but they know a fantastic meal when they see it. That’s why there’s something for everyone in town. Below are some of our picks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner:
- Before you head out for the day, consider a bite at Old School Deli. Of course, you can enjoy diner food and piping hot soups, but the breakfast specials are not to be missed. Try a plate of pancakes or crispy bacon to start the day right.
- When lunch rolls around, Famous Dave’s Barbecue is the place to go for baby back ribs and juicy chicken. While the meat is always fall-off-the-bone tender, don’t forget to load up on sides like mashed potatoes and corn muffins!
- Treat yourself to fine dining for dinner with Mr. Paul’s Chophouse. This gorgeous restaurant is perfect for those special occasions, and the exceptional service makes you feel right at home. Try the tableside Caesar salad and prime rib!
Even when you’re stuffed from all the great food in town, you’ll have room for dessert when you see the storefronts of our local bakeries. Stop by for a treat:
- Just Delicious Scones is known for their exquisite display of homemade scones. Take a bag to go, or stop by the Royal Tea Room to enjoy tasty treats in an elegant atmosphere.
- Apple Annie’s Kitchen & Bakery has a fully stocked baked goods counter that could entice even the pickiest eaters! Plus, they even offer low-cal treats for guilt-free eating.
Stop By and Say Hello!
Now that you know the best restaurants in Roseville, MI, why not plan a day trip? The folks at Jeffrey Honda would be happy to take care of all of your automotive needs while you’re in the area, so don’t be a stranger. Contact us today!
Image courtesy of http://www.roseville-mi.gov/