2019 Honda Odyssey vs. 2019 Toyota Sienna
St. Clair Shores-area families considering a minivan will see that both the 2019 Honda Odyssey and the 2019 Toyota Sienna are two of the top choices in this segment. Both have room for up to eight passengers and have their own driver-assist suite of safety features. But when you compare the Honda Odyssey vs. Toyota Sienna, which one will you choose?
Minivan Interior Comparison
- Comfort: Both minivans have an eight-way power driver’s seat and 4-way power passenger seat for additional comfort on the road near Grosse Pointe. Higher trims of the odyssey also offer 12-way power driver’s seat with four-way power lumbar support.
- Cargo Space: The Honda Odyssey offers 32.8 cubic feet of storage behind the third row, up to 92.3 cubic feet behind the second row, and up to 158 cubic feet behind the first row. The Toyota Sienna has 39.1 cubic feet of storage behind the third row, up to 87.1 cubic feet behind the second row, and just 150 cubic feet behind the first row.
- Infotainment: The Odyssey is equipped with HondaLink® and the Sienna is equipped with Entune™ 3.0. Both offer Bluetooth® for hands-free audio and calls.
Minivan Safety Comparison
- Driver-Assist Features: The Odyssey can be equipped with the Honda Sensing suite, which includes Lane Keeping Assist System, Adaptive Cruise Control, and a Blind Spot Information System. the SIenna offers the Toyota Safety Sense suite, which includes Lane Departure Alert and Automatic High Beams. A Blind Spot Monitor is only available as part of a package for an additional cost.
- Rearview Camera: Easily drive in reverse in the Honda Odyssey with multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines. The Toyota Sienna also has a bird’s eye view camera.
- Traction: Both minivans help you handle tough road conditions in Sterling Heights with vehicle stability and traction control.
- Construction: Only the Honda Odyssey features Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure.
Which Will You Choose, Sienna or Odyssey?
As you can see, the 2019 Honda Odyssey has more interior and cargo space, more seat comfort options, and it’s more affordable. The Odyssey starts at $30,090 MSRP*, while the Sienna starts at $33,935 MSRP. Bring your whole family to our dealership in Roseville to test drive the Odyssey. We think everyone will love it!
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.