Experience the New 2017 Honda Fit Trim Levels
Jeffrey Honda is proud to present the 2017 Honda Fit trim levels to our customers. This compact car has a lot to offer. Step into the cabin today, and get a new perspective on driving. These models are incredibly affordable, and this kind of top quality is hard to beat! Visit our dealership today to find out for yourself!
The LX has a MSRP starting at $15,990*. Drivers can expect these features:
- A standard multi-angle rearview camera lets you see your surroundings from a top-down, normal, or a wide angle view.
- The second row has four different cargo configurations through its “Magic Seat” design. Explore different modes like long, utility, and refresh. There is even a “tall mode” that lets you pick up the seat from the rear bench to stow a tall item.
- Steering wheel controls let you change the song, audio, and answer calls without taking your hands from the wheel.
The EX trim has a beginning MSRP of $17,900*. You can expect the following features on top of the LX trim:
- Let in the sunlight and fresh air from a one-touch power moonroof.
- The unique 16-inch alloy wheels offer a sporty flair with terrific handling.
- A 7-inch screen lets you tweak audio settings, and it will display live video streams from the exterior mirrors for a close up of blind spots. When used with Honda LaneWatch, it can help you merge safely and confidently.
- Push-button start is standard on this trim level. The EX-L can detect your presence with just a simple a key fob. Put your foot on the brake and push the button to start up the engine.
- The rearview camera on this trim has dynamic guidelines to help you park more efficiently.
The EX-L is the top Fit trim with a starting MSRP of $20,265*. The following features are included with this trim:
- The seating is made from elegant leather, paired with matching details on the steering wheel and shift knob.
- The front passengers are treated to heated seating. There are two settings to select, so everyone can enjoy premium comfort.
- Add the Continuously Variable Transmission for paddle-shifters on the steering wheel. The paddle-shifters step up your drive, providing the fun feel of a manual transmission.
- Optional navigation is updated to give you the most accurate information possible. It has voice recognition to help you concentrate on the road, and it will read you turn-by-turn directions to locate your destination with ease. Find points of interests and receive updates to maps for five years.
Test Drive the Honda Fit at Jeffrey Honda
The 2017 Honda Fit is at Jeffrey Honda today! Come in to our dealership for a test drive today. See the complete details with the help of our experts. Contact us online if you need to ask a question before coming in. We would also be happy to book your test drive.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.