While minivans of the past were known primarily for their practicality, the 2017 Honda Odyssey reinvents the minivan brand for the modern era. This vehicle is designed with robust power, sleek good looks, high-tech amenities, and plenty of room for customization. Though every bit as family-friendly as the minivans of yesteryear, the Odyssey possesses a unique, contemporary edge. From Clinton Township to Detroit, Michigan families can’t get enough of this versatile vehicle. Take a look at all the features packed into the 2017 Honda Odyssey, and see how this remarkable minivan refreshes your daily driving experience.
Trim Levels for Every Need
The latest Honda Odyssey trim levels keep comfort and convenience in mind, so you can cruise through suburban Macomb or explore the city without missing a beat. Discover six feature-packed trim levels, and find out which one best suits your lifestyle:
- The LX is a well-appointed entry level vehicle with plenty of coveted details. Enjoy an 8-inch Multi-Information Display with an integrated rearview camera, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink technology, USB connectivity, and much more.
- The EX offers all of the details of the LX plus a number of extra features. Drivers can utilize comforts like the Smart Entry system, HomeLink remote system, tri-zone automatic climate control, second-row sun shades, and HondaLink technology.
- The SE steps it up even more with added technology like 115-volt power outlet, HondaVAC vacuuming system, rear entertainment system with wireless headsets, SiriusXM radio, and more.
- The EX-L boosts the luxury of the Odyssey with a leather-wrapped steering wheel, center stack lower storage bin with Cool Box, automatic dimming rearview mirror, leather seating with heated front seats, Forward Collision Warning and Lane Departure Warning, and more.
- The Touring edition offers even greater opulence with amenities like 18-inch alloy wheels, third-row sunshades, one-motion 60/40 split third-row Magic Seat, and power-adjusting driver seating with memory and lumbar support.
- The Touring Elite brings all the latest and greatest features into one, well-appointed trim. Exclusive features include an UltraWide high resolution rear entertainment system with integrated HDMI support, HD radio, a 650-watt premium 12-speaker audio system with surround sound and subwoofer, and more.
Superior Versatility and Comfort
The newest Honda Odyssey packs in tons of features, so you can quickly adapt the cabin to suit your needs for the day. Not only can you fit all of your gear seamlessly into the cabin, but you can also keep up to eight passengers comfortable and content. That means you can take the whole family on a weekend getaway with plenty of space for luggage and camping gear.
The exterior features a smart design to reflect the latest engineering. Multiple features work together to create an easier loading and unloading experience while dealing with cargo. Between the power tailgate and the Smart Entry System, the Odyssey is a breeze to pack up on a busy morning. Plus, heated exterior side mirrors are especially handy during the cold Michigan winters.
Inside the cabin, there are also tons of features to make the most out of the spacious interior. Seat passengers comfortably with a second-row center seat, “wide mode” second row seats, and a third-row Magic Seat. Honda’s Magic Seat readies itself for cargo with a single, simple motion. Customizing the cabin has never been easier.
Innovative Tech and Safety
Think minivans are stale? The Odyssey is here to change your mind. You’ll love the cutting-edge technology available on the latest Odyssey models. Consider adding a few of these great options:
- The brilliant 8-inch Intelligent Multi-Information Display offers text messaging, music controls, apps like Pandora, vehicle information, navigation, and more—all at your fingertips.
- The audio touchscreen and HondaLink integrate seamlessly with the Multi-Information Display. Connect to Bluetooth, browse through podcasts, and pull up directions.
- The Ultrawide rear entertainment system is a 16.2-inch screen with wireless headphones—perfect for the kids.
- Honda LaneWatch displays four-times more information than your side mirror on the Multi-Information Display, plus the Blind Spot Information System detects possible hazards.