Can You Finance a Car with No Credit?
The answer is yes! Although it may be a little more difficult to secure car financing with no credit, it is definitely possible. We have plenty of information regarding no credit car loans and even financing a car with bad credit at Jeffrey Honda. Talk to our finance department about a loan of your own today.
Financing with Bad or Even No Credit
When you’re financing a car with no credit, remember that interest rates will be higher and a higher down payment may be required. Go in knowing your budget and leave some wiggle room. Keep these helpful hints in mind:
- Ask questions and don’t assume you won’t be approved. You may see a financing option that you feel is the only one you can take, but you do have options. Ask questions, like if there are other alternatives that would be a better choice for you.
- Upgrade your credit score. If you have bad credit, build it up before you begin the car shopping process if you can. Use your credit card for small purchases and pay it off right away. This will boost your score in no time.
- Know your budget and your credit score (if you have one). When applying for financing, your credit score can take a hit. Keep all of your loan applications within a 14-day period to limit the potential damage on your score.
- Separate price negotiation from financing. The first offer isn’t the only one. Many dealerships go through multiple lenders.
- Be prepared for a higher cost. It is likely that the interest rate on your loan will be higher, and you may need larger down payment if you have no credit.
- Leasing might be a better option. Consider the benefits of leasing. Leasing can be a great option if your credit is less than ideal. These payments might also be higher than the average lease, but cheaper than attempting to purchase a vehicle.
Apply for a Loan at Jeffrey Honda
At Jeffrey Honda, our finance team makes obtaining a bad credit car loan hassle-free. See our bad credit car finance options, leasing options, and more when you visit our Roseville dealership. You can also apply for financing online to get pre-approved. Contact us today for more information.
More From Jeffrey Honda
“The 2019 CR-V checks virtually every box on car shoppers’ list in this increasingly popular vehicle segment,” Edmunds.com wrote about the 2019 Honda CR-V compact crossover SUV. But what are the Honda CR-V specs that check “virtually every box”? In short, the Honda CR-V trim levels all offer fantastic engine output, enough cargo space to please…
The new 2020 Honda Pilot color options create one of the most important choices you’ll make as you decide on which new SUV to buy. While it’s easy to make an argument that engine performance, technological features, and the safety suite are far more important, one vital fact still remains: what’s the use of buying…
The 2019 Honda Pilot has an edge over other crossover SUVs: advanced safety features, roomy seating, a powerful V6 engine, and great mpg ratings. For the Honda Pilot price, you get great fuel efficiency on Grosse Pointe streets and highways alike. Below, Jeffrey Honda experts explain precisely why the Honda Pilot achieves great fuel efficiency without compromising…